- Today we are here to talk about...Before we start, I'd like you meet me.
- Before I start our presentation, let's take a brief look at the agenda.
- I shall be offering a brief analysis of.
- the subject of my presentation is.
- I shall be speaking today about.
- My presentation concerns.
- Today we are here to give a speech on.
- Thank you for giving me the opportunity to tell you about me.
- My presentation will help solve a problem that has puzzled people for years.
- I'm going to be speaking about something that is vitally important to all of us
- At the end of this presentation you will understand why this company has been so successful for so long.
- I am going to be talking about a product that could double your profit margins.
- the next ten minutes will change your attitude to sales and marketing.
- Over the next ten minutes you are going to hear about something that will change the way your companies operate.
- By the end of this presentation you will know all there is to know about...
-By way of conclusion.
-In conclusion, I'd like to.
-I'd like to finish by.
-I hope I have made myself understood
-I hope this has given you some idea/clear idea/an outline of.
-Let me end by saying thanks
-That, then was all I had to say on me
-I hope I've managed to give you a clearer picture of me
-Thank you for your listening
另外在阐述完自己的观点和看法之后可能也会接受考官的一些问题。考官会问：may I ask you some questions? 或者 I want to ask you some questions, ok? 这个时候我们也可以适当发挥一些，以达到和别人不同，给考官留下深刻印象的目的。所以你可以这样回答：
-I will be pleased to answer any questions you may have at the end of the presentation
-If you have any questions, I will be pleased to answer them at the end of the presentation
-Please feel free to interrupt me at any time
-Please stop me if you have any questions
-I will be coming to that point in a minute
-Yes, that's a very good point